In accordance with art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679 of 2016 (the “Privacy Regulation“), as well as the Recommendation n. 2 of 2001 adopted in accordance with art. 29 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, SARONNI Srl wants to inform all users and / or visitors of the site www.sarnonni.com (respectively “Users” and “Website”), regarding the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected through the Website.
- Owner, Data Processors and Data Protection Officer
The personal data processor is SARONNI SRL (Fiscal Code. and VAT 00125550038), registered office in VIA CASTELLETTO TICINO, 105, 28040 BORGO TICINO (NO), e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter the “Owner”).
The updated list of designated data processors may be provided upon request by data subjects and / or Users.
The company has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- Information collected automatically by the Website – Cookies
- a) Information collected automatically
As all websites, our site also uses log files, in which information collected automatically during visits are stored. The information systems and software procedures used to make the Website work properly, in fact, automatically acquire some information during the use, the transmission of which is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The information collected are the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or domain name of the device used;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Site;
- the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier notation (URI) of the requested resources or the method used in submitting the request to the server;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin (referral) and exit of the User;
- possibly the number of clicks;
- the size of the file obtained in response;
- the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good order, error, etc.);
- other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the device.
This information is processed in an automated form and collected only in aggregate form in order to verify the right operation of the Site.
- b) Cookies
Cookies are distinguished in:
- Technical cookies: they are used to browse or to provide the required service. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be completed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
- b. Profiling cookies: they are used to track navigation and create profiles based on tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way advertising messages in line with the preferences already shown in the previous online navigation can be transmitted to any device.
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies. For the installation of profiling cookies, consent is required: if you do not want the device to receive and store profiling cookies, security settings of the browser can be changed. In fact, through the settings of the browser used for navigation, you can decide whether to delete and / or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used.
It should be noted, however, that by deactivating profiling cookies, it is not possible to fully use certain functions of the website.
- Google Analytics, Google Maps, Youtube whose policy can be found at the following addresses https://policies.google.com/?hl=it.
- Personal data that are provided using the Website: for what purpose they will be processed.
Personal data required and provided will help us to access the website www.saronni.com (hereinafter the “Website”) and to use the following services (the “Website Services“):
– consult products / services;
– be contacted;
– receive a quotation.
Data are processed for the following purposes:
- carry out the technical management of the website;
- acquire, by filling in the appropriate form, the references of website users to satisfy requests for informative / commercial contact;
- give commercial technical information;
Data processing for the aforementioned purposes will be carried out in accordance with Codice Privacy, the Privacy Regulations and all the specific regulations including the provisions of the ” Regole del Garante per i programmi di fidelizzazione ” of February 24, 2005,and the ” Linee guida in materia di trattamento di dati personali per profilazione on-line”of, March, 19, 2015.
In accordance with the ” Linee guida in materia di attività promozionale e contrasto allo spam” of July 4, 2013, we highlight that the consent given for the sending of commercial, promotional and marketing communications through automated tools will also extend to the traditional methods of contact.
Data provided will be processed mainly with IT tools under the Controller authority, by people specifically appointed, authorized and trained to process them in accordance with Articles 28 and 29 of Privacy Regulation. Please note that appropriate security measures are also taken in accordance with articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the consent for data provision, consequences of any refusal and legal basis of the processing
It is specified that for purposes referred to points (i), (ii) and (iii) of art. 3 and eventually the following ones, provision of personal data is mandatory because in the absence you cannot use the services offered by the website.
We remind you that, in any case and at any time, you can request Data Controller to delete data through a simple communication to be sent, without special formalities, to the addresses referred to in the previous art. 1.
In accordance with points (i), (ii) and (iii) of previous art. 3, the legal basis of the processing is in fact the execution of the services provided through the Site and required (in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter b of the Privacy Regulation);
- To whom and in what field we can transmit data
Data may be communicated, within EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Codice Privacy and the Privacy Rules, to the following subjects:
(i) financial administration and / or other public authorities, where this is required by law or upon their request;
(ii) facilities, parties and external companies on which the Data Controller relies on for the performance of activities connected, instrumental or consequent to the execution of the Site Services – including the cloud computing storage service – when sending the Newsletter and to the profiling activity;
(iii) external consultants (for example, for the management of tax obligations), if not designated in writing Data Processors.
(iv) credit institutions for eventual goods / services purchasing purposes if foreseen in any part of the site
Information collected automatically by the Site, referred to paragraph 2, as well as some anonymous data relating to the number and type of interactions on activities combined with loyalty purposes in the strict sense, may also be transferred to third party Cloud servers located also Extra UE , resulting in such processing necessary for the execution of the requested Site Services. The legal basis for this treatment is therefore art. 49, paragraph 1, lett. b of the Privacy Regulations.
Please note that at any time you can exercise the rights described in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the Privacy Regulation, by sending a written communication to the address of the controller in accordance with art. 1 and, for the effect, obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data with indication of the relative origin, you can also verify its accuracy or request its updating, rectification, integration;
- access, rectification, cancellation of data or limitation of processing;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
You can also oppose to the processing of personal data previously provided.
With reference to the Newsletter, we highlight the right to request the termination of the processing carried out through extended to traditional methods of contact. Furthermore, the possibility to execute this right is only partially preserved, by requiring the interruption, for example, of the sending of promotional communications made through one or some of the contact tools for which consent has been given.
- Duration of the process
Except for legal obligations, personal data will be stored for a specified period, based on the nature of the services provided.
Please note that the data stored for profiling or marketing purposes will be kept for a period not exceeding respectively 12 and 24 months from their registration.
- Security measures
Through the Website, data are processed in compliance with the applicable law and using appropriate security measures in accordance with the law in force in particular art. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulations.
Concerning this point, we confirm, among other things, the adoption of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data processed.
The controller reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice. In this case, users will be informed promptly, when they will use the website again.
This policy was issued on June 2019.